What Is BAA?
We are a group of Artists: the Bold, Artistic, Inventive, Unique, Collaborative people who share a vision to
- Promote the visual arts in Boulder
- Sponsor art shows, exhibits, and competitions
- Offer workshops and seminars
- Integrate visual art activities into the mainstream of cultural activities in Boulder
The Boulder Art Association welcomes all
to be a part of this diverse group of artists
and learn more about appreciating and creating art.
2020 – Join Online Now!
(pay online securely with PayPal –
does not require a PayPal account)
- Dues are $30 for individuals,
$45 for families, and
$20 for students.
- Memberships are renewable in January of each year
- New memberships received after September 30 will be good through the following year
Join by Mail
Download to print mail-in membership form. (2-3 weeks to process by mail)
Benefits of Membership
- A webpage featuring your artwork;
- Monthly meetings
- Artist demonstrations
- Workshops and classes by well-known area artists
- Opportunity to display and promote your art in local business
- Business of arts seminars
- Opportunities to meet other artists and art supporters
- The chance to exchange ideas that further develop your artistic vision
As a non-profit organization run by artist volunteers, we need and would greatly appreciate your help. If you can contribute an hour at an exhibit, help out behind the scenes, bring snacks to a membership meeting, or spearhead a committee – anything that piques your interest, we’d love to have you join our team. It is through the efforts of many member volunteers that our organization is successful and thrives.
To learn more about our volunteer opportunities, email: