NEW! Renew or Join BAA Membership online!
We have moved our membership renewal (and join) process online! We hope that removing the process of downloading a pdf will make renewing and joining BAA an easier experience for our members.
If you would like to download the application to pay by check, click here to download.
What Is BAA?
We are a group of Artists: the Bold, Artistic, Inventive, Unique, Collaborative people who share a vision to
- Promote the visual arts in Boulder
- Sponsor art shows, exhibits, and competitions
- Offer workshops and seminars
- Integrate visual art activities into the mainstream of cultural activities in Boulder
The Boulder Art Association welcomes all
to be a part of this diverse group of artists
and learn more about appreciating and creating art.
- Dues are $30 for individuals,
$45 for families, and
$20 for students.
- Memberships are renewable in January of each year
- New memberships received October 1st and later will be good through the following year
Benefits of Membership
- A webpage featuring your artwork;
- Monthly meetings
- Artist demonstrations
- Workshops and classes by well-known area artists
- Opportunity to display and promote your art in local business
- Business of arts seminars
- Opportunities to meet other artists and art supporters
- The chance to exchange ideas that further develop your artistic vision
As a non-profit organization run by artist volunteers, we need and would greatly appreciate your help. If you can contribute an hour at an exhibit, help out behind the scenes, bring snacks to a membership meeting, or spearhead a committee – anything that piques your interest, we’d love to have you join our team. It is through the efforts of many member volunteers that our organization is successful and thrives.
To learn more about our volunteer opportunities, email: