Did you know? The BAA is made up entirely of volunteers!
Now is the time to be more active with the BAA! September 2019 the BAA teamed up with R Gallery for workshops, gallery displays & sales, annual art shows and MORE!
We are a seriously fantastic group of artists, excited about the BAA. Join us in discovering what’s next for our growing organization. We are looking into: More local presence, more exhibits, public art events, updating our website, artist support & education. Are you wanting to expand your involvement and experience as an artist? Want to connect with a positive and playful, but also proactive and industrious group of key players in support of local art and artists?
VOLUNTEER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Connect with other artists
- Support the longevity & purpose of the BAA
- Share your ideas, be heard!
- Expand your art connections
- Be inspired
- Be supported!
- Have fun interacting & connecting with other volunteers!
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- EXHIBITION COMMITTEE: Be part of the planning & execution of events
- MARKETING & COMMUNICATION: Support our events with your marketing skills! Take the lead with Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or Facebook. Be a voice for the BAA!
- TECHNOLOGY: We are looking for someone wonderful to update our website! This could be YOU!
- EDUCATION COMMITTEE: Support our Education Chair with organizing, setting up/taking down, and/or being present at monthly membership meetings.
- FUNDRAISING: Are you interested in learning how to write grants? Or is this something you already are skilled at doing? Let’s do this!
- VENUE LEAD: Do you enjoy seeing local art at cafes, restaurants and businesses? The BAA currently has two venues for displaying member art. We’d love to have someone in charge of maintaining the ones we have as well as finding more!
Please visit this LINK for more details about each volunteer position.