Did you know? The BAA is made up entirely of volunteers!
Now is the time to be more active with the BAA! Starting September 2019, we are teamed up with R Gallery for workshops, gallery displays & sales, an upcoming show and MORE!
We are a seriously fantastic group of artists, excited about the BAA. Join us in discovering what’s next for our growing organization. We are looking into: More local presence, more exhibits, public art events, updating our website, artist support & education. Are you wanting to expand your involvement and experience as an artist? Want to connect with a positive and playful, but also proactive and industrious group of key players in support of local art and artists?
VOLUNTEER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Be part of the WORKSHOP rotation for offering your own workshop or class in R Gallery’s workshop space for a minimal hourly fee to the BAA
- Connect with other artists
- Support the longevity & purpose of the BAA
- Expand your art connections
- Be inspired
- Be supported!
- Have fun interacting & connecting with other volunteers!
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- EXHIBITION COMMITTEE: Be part of the planning & execution of events
- MARKETING & COMMUNICATION: Support our events with your marketing skills! Take the lead with Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or Facebook. Be a voice for the BAA!
- TECHNOLOGY: We are looking for someone wonderful to update our website! This could be YOU!
- EDUCATION COMMITTEE: Support our Education Chair with organizing, setting up/taking down, and/or being present at monthly membership meetings.
- FUNDRAISING: Are you interested in learning how to write grants? Or is this something you already are skilled at doing? Let’s do this!