Artists, please note Dec. 9 (THIS Friday) is the final due date for paperwork needed by R Gallery & Wine Bar. You must complete this final step for your art to be displayed in R Gallery. Please read the messages from R Gallery thoroughly and follow directions carefully.
You MUST fill out our NEW ARTWORK REGISTRATION FORM, for the Main Show and 8×8 Feathered Friends Theme, and submit it online by Dec 9th or we will assume you do not wish to participate. See below for the form link. You will need to fill in a separate form for the Main show as well as the Bird exhibit. For exhibit, please select “Boulder Art Association – Winter Show” and “Boulder Art Association – Birds”.
This form is to collect the information R Gallery & Wine Bar needs to make your drop off and our show set-up easier and more streamlined. Complete the Record of Consignment form to provide the accurate title, framed dimensions, and pricing information for your accepted work. Please try to fill out the form at least a week before drop off, so we can get everything ready for drop off.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
preparing art for display
- All 2 dimensional pieces must be ready to hang on the wall. If works are dropped off without an adequate hanging mechanism we will need to either charge for adding a wire or we will not be able to include the piece in the exhibit.
- Unframed canvas works should have finished edges, please. A simple solid color edge will work fine.
- All frames must be in excellent condition and ready to sell. Please inspect your frames for damage and cleanliness before drop off. Damaged frames will NOT be accepted.
- All works must arrive at R Gallery no later than the final drop off date below.
- We do not store packing material for dropped off works unless absolutely necessary. After bringing in your work, please take home any packing materials you wish to keep. Thanks.
- If you are shipping your piece, you must provide a return prepaid shipping label or make arrangements for us to bill you for return shipping costs.
Artwork Details – Main Show
- Size restricted to a maximum of 36″ wide by 42″ tall
- Single work, diptych or triptych
- Sculpture (3D Art) – artist must provide pedestal
8×8″ Feathered Friends Theme Details
- BAA will provide the 8×8″ wood panel cradle
- Three types of panels available – natural wood, primed gesso, and ultrasmooth
- Boards are available beginning on October 15th at R Gallery
- One panel per artist
- We will do our best to have the type of panel you want available, but supplies may be limited.
Commissions – 60% to the artist, 30% to R Gallery and 10% to BAA
December 8 – December 10 between 1:30pm – 5pm – Drop off work to R Gallery & Wine Bar, 2027 Broadway, Boulder, CO
- R Gallery is located at 2027 Broadway. You may park in street parking nearby, the surface lot at Spruce and Broadway or in the Spruce parking garage. Also, there is an alley between Pearl St and Spruce with a loading zone. If you choose to unload there, please move your car as soon as possible so others can unload. Access to the alley is from 11th street, south of Spruce.
December 15th from 6pm – 8pm – Opening Reception, R Gallery & Wine Bar, 2027 Broadway, Boulder, CO
January 18 – January 22 between 11:30am – 5pm – Pick up artwork, R Gallery & Wine Bar, 2027 Broadway, Boulder, CO