2019 BAA Member Show!
WHAT: BAA Member Show 2019
WHO: Open to all current members of the Boulder Art Association
WHEN: Registration: September 23rd to October 21st. The show will run November 19th to November 24th
WHERE: R Gallery
HOW: Watch for registration link and more details coming soon.
- Participants BAA membership must be current
- Participants must volunteer for a 2-hour block of time for the show
- Registration fee: $35
- The BAA will be accepting 2 art pieces from each member: The first can be no larger than 18×24″ (including frame) The second can be no larger than 36 sq.inches (including frame). One or both pieces will be part of the show depending on number of participants.
- Artist may also bring: 2-3 wrapped, matted prints or original art to be placed in a shared bin (flat, no frames) and up to 20 cards to be placed in a shared rack
- All art, bin work and cards must be labeled on back with artist’s name, phone number, art title, medium and price
STAY TUNED FOR REGISTRATION DETAILS COMING SOON!
The BAA – Run by Artists, for Artists