- May BAA Member Meeting and Watercolor Painting - Tuesday, May 14th Details
- Showcase: Boulder Artists - R Gallery's first show highlighting works of Boulder artists is now on display. Exhibit Closes: May 31, 2019. Located at Broadway & Pearl St.
- 2019 Land through the Lens Exhibit Call-For-Entry - Boulder County Parks & Open Space is holding their fourth juried photography exhibit. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, June 19; anyone may submit and cash prizes available.
- R Gallery's Showcase: Small Works Call-For-Entry - R Gallery in Boulder is now accepting entries for it's next exhibit. The Showcase: Small Works will feature works of all medium types and styles in small 12" or small pieces. Deadline May 18th.
- Louisville Art Association’s 34th Annual National Fine Arts and Photography Show will run from 8/31/19 through 9/8/19. $3,000 in cash awards/prizes. Juror is Desmond O’Hagan from Denver. Entry deadline 7/5/19 through callforentry.org
- Art of the State 2019 - The Arvada Center presents the latest installment in their critically acclaimed Colorado artist exhibition through March 31, 2019. This juried exhibition showcases the quality, depth, and diversity of Colorado artists.
- BAA Membership - Please help support our organization by becoming a BAA member. Please join on our membership page.
Please Note: Not all events, calls for entry or classes are associated with the Boulder Art Association. They are listed here as a courtesy for our members and the art community. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for changes, corrections or listing events or news on this website.