Who Is BAA? We Are A Group of ArtistsThe Bold, Artistic, Inventive, Unique, Collaborative people who share a vision to
- Promote the visual arts in Boulder
- Sponsor art shows, exhibits, and competitions
- Offer workshops and seminars
- Integrate visual art activities into the mainstream of cultural activities in Boulder
The BAA welcomes all who would like to be a part of a diverse group of artists and learn more about appreciating and creating art.
- Dues are $25 for individuals, $35 for families, and $15 for Students.
- Membership renewal dues are payable in January of each year.
- New membership applications received after September 30 will be good through the following year.
- We also offer different sponsorship levels for businesses and organizations. Become a Sponsor
Click here for mail-in membership form.
Benefits of MembershipWe invite all interested artists to join us (firstname.lastname@example.org). Member benefits include:
- A webpage featuring your artwork;
- Monthly meetings;
- Artist demonstrations;
- Workshops and classes by well-known area artists;
- Opportunity to display and promote your art in local business;
- Business of arts seminars;
- Opportunities to meet other artists and art supporters;
- The chance to exchange ideas that further develop your artistic vision.
As a non-profit organization run by artist volunteers, we need and would greatly appreciate your help. If you can contribute an hour at an exhibit, help out behind the scenes, bring snacks to a membership meeting, or spearhead a committee – anything that piques your interest, we’d love to have you join our team. It is through the efforts of many member volunteers that our organization is successful and thrives. Click here for volunteer opportunities.